PTI Quality Containment Solutions, LLC is a premier supplier of quality containment solutions, supply chain services and engineered coatings, serving the automotive and manufacturing industries.
Our rich heritage of providing excellence in service, quality, and continuous improvements places us among global industrial leaders. Striving to be more than a vendor, PTI QCS aspires to be a partner, sharing ownership in promoting and celebrating customer success. Serving manufacturers in North and South America since 2001, it fosters success and profitable growth for its customers. Reliable, flexible and responsive, PTI QCS believes in a total commitment to customer satisfaction as a cornerstone of our business. PTI QCS and our more than 2000 dedicated and passionate employees across the globe exemplify the PTI QCS promise to deliver preeminent services and solutions.
PTI QCS is committed to being a world-class company. We are dedicated to meet or exceed our customers’ requirements through excellence in service, quality, and continuous improvements. We will continue to invest in technology and people to further ensure success and profitable growth for our customers, associates, and suppliers.
PTI QCS strives to be the best company in providing supply chain, quality, and engineered coatings services to OEMs and their suppliers.
PTI Quality Containment Solutions, LLC will process and deliver products and services that conform to our customer’s requirements relative to Safety, Reliability, and Performance.
This will be accomplished through management commitment, associate involvement, quality system development, corrective action and continuous improvement in every area of our organization.
As a good corporate citizen, PTI QCS will:
- Reduce the amount of waste generated, conserve natural resources, and recycle materials as it is appropriate to the context of our organization, including the nature, scale, and environmental impacts of our activities, products, and services
- Provide a framework to set and review environmental objectives & targets
- Commit to protect the environment to include preventing pollution and other specific commitment(s) that is relevant to the context of our organization
- Commit to fulfill our compliance to applicable federal, state, and local environmental requirements
- Commit to continual improvement to our environmental management system (EMS) to enhance performance and reduce the impact of our daily activities to the surrounding environment
- Periodically assess the effectiveness and appropriateness of our policy and EMS through management reviews