PTI Quality Containment Solutions, LLC is a premier supplier of quality containment solutions, supply chain services and engineered coatings, serving the automotive and manufacturing industries. Its rich heritage of providing excellence in service, quality and continuous improvements places it among global industrial leaders. Striving to be more than a vendor, PTI QCS aspires to be a partner, sharing ownership in promoting and celebrating customer success. Serving manufacturers in North and South America since 2001, it fosters success and profitable growth for its customers. Reliable, flexible and responsive, PTI QCS believes in a total commitment to customer satisfaction as a cornerstone of its business. PTI QCS and its more than 2000 dedicated and passionate employees across the globe exemplify the PTI QCS promise to deliver preeminent services and solutions.
PTI QCS is committed to being a world-class company. We will be dedicated to meet or exceed our customers’ requirements through excellence in service, quality and continuous improvements. We will continue to invest in technology and people to further ensure success and profitable growth for our customers, associates and suppliers.
PTI QCS strives to be the best company in providing supply chain, quality and engineered coatings services to OEMs and their suppliers.
PTI Quality Containment Solutions, LLC will process and deliver products and services that conform to our customer’s requirements relative to Safety, Reliability and Performance.
This will be accomplished through management commitment, associate involvement, quality system development, corrective action and continuous improvement in every area of our organization.
As a good corporate citizen, PTI QCS will:
- Reduce the amount of waste generated, conserve natural resources and recycle materials.
- Continually improve our environmental management system (EMS) and reduce the impact of our daily activities on the surrounding environment.
- Comply with applicable federal, state, and local environmental regulations.
- Protect the environment through prevention of pollution.
- Set/review environmental objectives and targets.
- Periodically assess the effectiveness and appropriateness of our police and EMS through management reviews.